Do you have an ambition and a passion for designing the future digital solutions in close cooperation with the business?
If so, you have the opportunity now! With direct report to CIO, Henrik Jore, you will be part of a growing and dynamic IT-team, in which everybody has a passion for what we do.
The IT-department in Ancotrans is facing new IT-development projects in Amazon Cloud, new App/Fleet system, SalesForce, API, customer and supplier portals as well as an optimization of the Transport Management System (TMS). We need you to help us succeed with this!
Anders Nielsen & Co/ANCOTRANS is one of the leading container transport companies in Europe with more than 750 trucks in daily rotation in an area covering Denmark, Sweden, Germany and the Netherlands. With 8 offices and more than 320.0000 transports a year there is a big need for creative solutions that can support Ancotrans’ growth ambitions and bring the company to the top of the digitalization race.
Our vision is to become the leading container trucker in Europe, and this can only be achieved with digital development in focus.
As a Senior Full Stack Developer your primary responsibilities will be to contribute to implementing highly efficient applications and to contribute to cross functional dialogue about improvements in the company, so that we can create valuable and innovative IT-solutions for the future.
Among other things, your role will be to:
- Implement quality code with focus on reusability, good code coverage, - quality and - performance
- Embrace emerging technologies and solutions to ensure the functionality that our customers and business need
- Be hands-on involved in architecture, development & maintenance
In order to succeed in this role, some of the desired qualifications worth mentioning are:
- Advanced experience working with backend development in .NET Core
- Experience with ASP.NET Core Frameworks: MVC, WebAPI, Blazor
- JS and CSS Frameworks such as Agular, React, Ant design etc
- Database experience with PostgreSQL, MS SQL
- Templating using Handlebars and JS
- Experience with Node.js
Furthermore, if you have knowledge about WebAssembly, Python, AWS Cloud or frontend development, it is a plus.
Who are you?
You are probably much cooler, than what we can describe – but we imagine something like:
- 4+ years experience as a full-stack developer
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar.
- Strong computer science and development fundamentals (incl. object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, and complexity analysis)
- Good critical reasoning and analytical skills; takes ownership and sticks to the problem until it is solved.
- Experience from preferably a wide range of projects through your career
- Strong collaborative competences
- Fluency in English
In all humility, we think we offer one of the best working places.
Our employees rate our working place with an overall score of 8.4 out of 10, and our colleagues tend to stay here for many, many years. And why? Maybe it’s because we have:
- Friendly work-from-home policy & flexible working hours
- Flexibility: Choose one of our 8 offices as your location/working base yourself (https://career.ancotrans.com/l...)
- Organized working place
- Cool colleagues, cool team and an informal working environment with a lot of humor
- A workplace with focus on social activities both locally and across countries. I.e yearly AncoParty and virtual cocktailparty/events
- Opportunities for personal development
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Jobs with great influence: short ways to decision, implementation and results
Read more about our values and culture here: https://career.ancotrans.com/p...
Do you want to join?
Please apply before deadline august 27th 2021. We will start processing applications no later than mid-August, so don’t hold back applying.
If you have any clarifying questions regarding the position feel free to contact CIO Henrik Jore on +45 25 26 07 07. Please be aware, that he will be on vacation in week 30-32 though.
You can read more about Ancotrans here: www.ancotrans.com