To further strengthen our operations department we are looking for a skilled Capacity Manager to develop our German market and relations.
Ancotrans handles more than 325,000 container transports a year, and to do that we work with large network of local hauliers. Our vision is to become the leading container trucker in Europe, and this is achieved only with the right employees, organization and good cooperation with hauliuers.
The latter we would like to improve and develop even more, hence we are looking for a capacity manager. Maybe you are the one to help us succeed with this?
As capacity manager in Germany, you will:
1. Act as primary contact person to local hauliers and be in charge of:
- Attracting & hiring hauliers ongoing to the german market
- Rehire earlier subcontractors
- Analyze our ways of working with hauliers and initiate appropriate improvements
- Conduct ongoing dialogues with a focus on good cooperation and smooth workflows
- Participate in capacity meetings
- Contract management
2. Coordinate the operation:
- Onboard subcontractors and introduce them to the Anco-way of working
3. Be a strong business partner for our hauliers, including:
- Reviewing data and helping our hauliers improve their businesses: How do the individual trucks perform? And what can they do to improve? Sparring with both branch and hauliers
- Handling internal stakeholders in Anco and initiating the right dialogues and projects (ie. Working closely together with operation, HR, IT etc.)
What we offer:
- You will report directly to the danish COO, Mogens Røigaard, in Ancotrans and be involved in all relevant initiatives regarding capacity management
- A role in a newly established function on Group level – and hence the possibility of making a great difference in our business and the transportation market
- A “green” culture, where we proactively work on reducing our CO2-footprint (gas-trucks, electrical sideloaders, planting huge amounts of trees and more initiatives)
- A working place that values worklife-balance, humour, familyspirit and good cooperation (ie. including yearly ANCO-party)
- Salary and benefits in accordance to experience
The right candidate:
- Has a broad network of hauliers
- Is experienced in the fields of transports and capacity management (+5 years)
- Preferably possesses knowledge on container trucking
- Has a good financial understanding
- Is energized by initiating talks and cooperation with new suppliers
- Prioritizes and values good cooperation and communication ongoing
- Share our values and wants to help develop our company
- Follows through on initiated actions
- Is able to communicate both in English and German
Ancotrans wants to promote equality and diversity. We therefore encourage all qualified people to apply for the position - regardless of ethnic background, gender, sexual orientation, religion or age.
Deadline for application 15th of October 2021.
We handle applications ongoing and will prioritize fast onboarding.
Are you one of our new colleagues?
Then you will become part of one of the leading container transport companies in Europe, with its own offices in Gothenburg, Helsingborg, Copenhagen, Odense, Aarhus, Hamburg and Rotterdam and with a strong vision to grow further. We are a powerful group driven by the will for growth and the courage for change. Everyday life is characterized by a focus on customer service, development and good results by our skilled employees. At the same time, we work hard every day to create a good working environment based on a set of values that everyone in the company knows.